Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our Website you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our Website/social media. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and dog details
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- web cookies automatically collect data
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Send written confirmation of bookings via email
- Store phone numbers for emergency contact
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes via email
- Web cookies collect information to help make your experience easier,including device and service use information
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You can choose or choose not to choose lists to sign up to receive target marketing newsletters regarding the services we offer
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by unsubscribing from our lists
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We often take photographs at events for marketing purposes. By attending an event, you are giving us permission to use images in which you may be present. Should you not wish to appear in any images, please notify the photographer at the event.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We may use photographs taken at Events in publicity and marketing materials, including use on our Website. Your attendance at an Event may mean that you are featured in such photographs and you are deemed not to object to the taking of such photographs as detailed above. If you do not wish to be included in any photograph, please notify the photographer at the relevant Event prior to the photographs being taken.
Our Right to Vary these Terms and Conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.
You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you place a booking with us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to bookings previously made by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Booking Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Booking Confirmation).
Law and Jurisdiction
Contracts for the booking of our Events through our website/social media platform will be governed by the law of England and Wales. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.